Thursday, December 17, 2009

Je suis FINIT!

So I'M DONE. With courses for the year, that is. And it's been fun while it lasted, but like my last post indicates.. now the real work begins. I have to find a masters program. But the vacation could not come at a better time, because I am going to read 2 books on sustainable development for inspiration and I plan to have my first applications finished by the end of the vacation.

And I leave on Saturday!! Craziness. The only thing I have left to do is watch Margot tomorrow for a few hours, and maybe give one or two more English classes. But in the meantime, Alix and I are going out tonight with friends, and tomorrow night we have a movie premiere to see.

Woohoo!! I couldn't be more excited for the break. And to see my family. And to.. I was going to say rest, but that's not true. At least it's a change ;)

1 comment:

Viajera said...

Hope your plans worked out and you got into the schools you wanted to.